Tuesday, August 12th: I sent Brigham & Bronx to daycare so I could take Boston and his friend Jackson to Wild Water West. The water was freezing cold, but the boys still had fun! Their favorite thing was the mini golf!
If a bathroom door gets left open.. this happens.
I didn't realize this until just now... but I was a whole month off on my photo editing skills! This was really taken August 12th!
Wednesday, August 13: Breakfast and worksheets, just the way Brigham likes it. He could sit and do worksheets, color or practice letters for hours.
Working on some capital letters!
He is SO proud when he learns a new letter!
Bronx is a mover! I was watering flowers and the next thing I knew Bronx was crawling down the sidewalk!
August 15: It wasn't fair that Boston & Brigham had TMNT pajamas and Bronx didn't, so we found him a few pair online! He can ever say 'tuhtuh' for Turtle!
Listening to Brigham say his bedtime prayers is one of the sweetest things.
Saturday, August 16: Brigham really wanted me to take some pictures of him and Bronx sitting in the rocking chair.
Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa watched the boys for the afternoon and evening so that Derek and I could go to Colman and golf in the 2nd Annual Gary Hemmer Scholarship tourney! It was SO much fun. We golfed pretty good too, considering I hadn't swung a club since Gary's tourney last summer! Derek and I got 2nd place in the 2nd flight!
Bronx was exhausted when we picked him up! He fell asleep as soon as we got in the car, and even slept through me putting his pajamas on and changing his diaper when we got home!
August 19: Bronx was jealous of the daycare baby getting
to play in this fun toy, so he had a turn too!
August 21: First night of flag football practice!
We stopped at BK for some supper after football. Boston eats more and more every time we go! Some days it's 2 double cheese burgers and fries, and others it's 2 cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets and fries! It's nuts! Love Brigham's curls in this picture!
Friday, August 22: We met my friend Tosha and her two boys at the park!
Saturday, August 23rd: Brigham needed a trim before preschool starts!
Paisley celebrated her 8th birthday at Yogi Bear, so the boys got to do some swimming! Brigham was SO brave! I about fell over when he warmed up to the water so quick and was even jumping in and going under on his own!
Bronx even enjoyed it! His favorite part was climbing in and out :)
Bronx got his clothes and shoes all muddy, so we just let him wander in his swim diaper!
He was such a dirt ball but having fun climbing in and out of the kid chairs!
My dad built Paisley a Barbie house for her birthday! Bronx fit in it!
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment