Brigham on his 1st bus ride!
It was a chilly day, so he looks like a little sumo wrestler all bundled up!
The kids tasting apple juice & apple slices!
Seeing the horses was a favorite part of the ride out to the apple trees!
He is so proud of his bag of apples!
And after our field trip fun, we took Bronx to the doctor. Before heading to school I noticed that Bronx's foot look infected. He had stepped on something in the living room on Sunday morning. He bled a bit right away, but then walked on it fine & didn't seem to be bothered by anything. When I went to put his shoes on this afternoon, I saw red streaks coming from the sore and wrapping up to the top of his foot. I hate red streaks...and right before we leave for vacation in the morning! Thankfully Dr. McKercher was able to see him a half hour after I called. He sat SO nice while the doctor picked into his sore and removed a little tiny chunk of something. We aren't really sure what it was. They gave him an antibiotic cream and an oral antibiotic. Boston was so nervous and scared for Bronx, he sat on the bench with his hands over his eyes. Such a protective big brother! Brigs was right up on the exam table with his nose right into all the action. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment