Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas in Colman

We had Christmas with my mom in Colman on Sunday, December 21st! Lacey & Brook hosted this year, and it worked out great because Paisley & Holdyn's church program was that morning, so we got to see them sing!  It was a cute program for a small church.  Brought back a lot of memories of our programs as kids and all the angel & shepherd costumes that we wore year after year!




 I think Holdyn's Halo was a bit itchy.
After church we headed to Brook & Lacey's for lunch, gift opening & some games!
Not sure how Derek ended up being a part of the kid picture!
 Brigham helping Bronx open his first gift!


 Brigs got his haircut yesterday!  I miss his curls but he looks so darn cute with short hair too!  







 He is always excited about a new basketball!  

 Brennan's gift from Lacey & I.

 Another present for Bronx!  He loves puzzles!


 More Ninja Turtles!  It's a popular item for these boys!
TMNT Lego's!



 The new TMNT movie!

 Bronx got a movie too!  Disney Planes Fire & Rescue!




 The new jersey he wanted!

 Love how excited Bronx is about his new Half Shell Hero Ninja Turtles!

 Super Hero shirt!

 My sister & I got my mom a new golf bag!  She loved it!
 It's almost bigger than her!
 We played a few fun Christmas games, but this was the most fun!  We had to hold a paper plate on top of our head and draw a Christmas tree with decorations, a star on top & presents under it.  So funny to see how everyone's turned out!
 Grandma's was the worst!!
 Lacey & I's were the best!

It was a fun day, but Lacey, Boston and I were under the weather.  I coughed the entire day & ate about a bag of cough drops.  It all went down hill from here too..
Monday, the 22nd even Bronx wasn't feeling himself.  Brigham was the only one who felt normal.

 We hardly left the couch all day!
 I cancelled daycare for Tuesday because I was not improving.  My cough was terrible & at this point I was all stuffed up too.  Thankfully after another day of laying around, by Tuesday night, Boston was feeling a little better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...