On Tuesday afternoon, March 24, Boston's class put on 3 short plays for the parents to watch. I had a house full of daycare friends, but my friend Tracy came to the rescue & took over for an hour so I could watch his performance! Even Derek was able to sneak away from work, so Boston loved that! Boston was a rooster! We borrowed a few of the pieces for his costume and then I threw a mask together at the last minute. Apparently the mask wasn't very cool, because when I showed up at school for the play, he didn't even have the mask or yellow socks on! He did end up putting the mask on his head for the play.. I think he knew I was a bit disappointed he wasn't wearing it after I took the time to make it!
Getting his costume together Monday night, the 23rd.
The Brementown Rapper play. Boston did a great job memorizing his lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment