Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Boston Turns 9!

I have a hard time putting into words how I am feeling about my first baby turning 9!  One year turns into the next, and every time I turn around we are celebrating a birthday.  I wish time didn't pass by so quickly, but I do love all of the new things we get to experience as Boston is getting older. Boston, you boys are the reason I keep up with blogging.  Some day, I hope you look back and read all about our adventures with smiles, laughter & even some tears!  You are growing up to be a fine young man!  You love sports, have your dads very laid back personality, are an amazing big brother and always go out of our way to make your mom feel loved.  My favorite part of the day is when you randomly come up and say 'Mom, can I have a hug?', or 'Mom, I just love you so much.'  You have a beautiful heart B, and I hope that never changes!  I love you more than you'll ever know.  God blessing me & making me a mother was truly the greatest gift ever.

Holdyn outgrew the Little Tykes tractor so the boys are excited about a new toy to ride!
Sunday, June 7:  Boston got to go to his friend Brayden Witte's after church.  He spent the day at their house & then had his first night of VBS!  Brigham invited Chloe Elgersma to attend VBS with him. 


Bronx got all of mom & dads attention for the night!
 An intense Warrior game!  


 6-8:  So sleepy, he was snuggling the dish towel!

 Boston praying with his crew at VBS.
 Tues. 6-9: A sunny day to be outside with daycare kids!   





 All that fun tuckered the kids out.  At one point, all of the daycare kids were asleep!  
 Brigham hasn't taken a nap in a very long time so I was so surprised!  
He & Bennett were the last 2 kids to wake up!
Batter up!  It's a double!










 It was a hot night!




 Grandma Peggy came to the game & brought Boston a few birthday gifts.  He got a Sports Spot It game, Thinking Putty & $50 from Grandma Peggy and $25 from Lacey!  Paisley made him this cool looking eye that Boston thought was pretty awesome!
 Another Warrior game!  These 2 love watching sports together!
Wednesday, June 10th:  Boston's 9th Birthday!!  
I brought the little boys to daycare, so Boston & I spent the whole day just the 2 of us.  
It was such a fun day!  
I cherish the days that we get one on one time with each of the boys.  

 One of our first stops was at the bank!  Boston had the choice of a birthday party with his friends OR $100 cash from us.  He chose the cash!  
 Boston chose to eat at The Attic for lunch!  Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa met us there. He was pretty excited about his new Ripstik!
 Free Birthday dessert!

 Grandpa & Grandma wanted to see what it did, so Boston gave it a whirl in the parking lot.  
He'll need some practice!
 That $100 was burning a hole in his pocket, so we went out shopping for a Golden State Warrior jersey!  No luck at Scheels, but we did have fun bowling!
 We saw Stephan Curry at the mall & found his jersey!  Boston was super excited!

 One more special treat before we picked the little boys up from daycare.. 
Juice Stop & browsing Target!

 June 11:  Baseball was rained out, so both Boston & Brigham got to be at VBS for the program!  





June 12:


 Saturday, June 13.  Bronx's 1st bike ride!  He didn't like the helmet, but he did love riding!
 Sunday, June 14:  Derek & I golfed in the Billion Golf Tourn.
 The boys spent time with Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa while we golfed.  
Brigham is now terrified of Chuckie!

 Boston is pretty exited about his Warrior socks from Hadlers!
June 16:  Taking pictures for a daycare craft!

 Bronx loves to do what the big kids do!
 Norah & Bronx.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...