Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Looney Days & A Trip To Hardwick

We only had a few more weeks of summer left before the boys headed back to school so we crammed as much fun in as we could!

Our first family outing to Pizza Rev!  Delish!
 August 6:  Bronx thought Jaxon was cold during his nap so shared his blankies!
 Friday August 7:  Boston's last day of Warwick Camp!  

 Long over due for hair cuts!  


All trimmed up and ready for school!
These two are so messy when it comes to painting or coloring at the table, so the bath tub seems to be a great place for them to work on their art skills!

Saturday, August 8:  I took the boys to Colman for the Looney Day parade!  It was also our All School Reunion, so it was quite a crowd!  Derek and I even ended up back in Colman Saturday evening for a few hours.  It was fun running into friends from High School that I hadn't seen in years!




















 


 It's ok to pee in Grandpa Harold's trees!

 Bronx eating his Pork Loin sandwich at the Fireman's Feed!
 The boys and I took a tour of the Colman-Egan School!  I hadn't even been in the new High School so it was fun to see the changes, but I loved seeing what was still the same as I remember.  
The Kindergarten room is in the same exact spot!  So fun to walk thru the classroom.  I still have so many memories of my elementary days. One of my Kindergarten memories is laying on our plastic mats for 'rest time' when we got to watch Sesame Street! 
Boston in front of the 3rd grade room! I think he'd fit right in!
 We found my class picture on the wall!
 Checking on the lounging area in the library!  
This is all new since I was in school and I was very impressed!
 Boston checking out the gym floor where mom used to play!
 On Sunday, August 9th, we all headed to Hardwick after church to spend the day with my grandparents! The boys love to tinker around town with all of grandpa's toys!  Grandma made us lunch, we came home with bird houses and another wooden rifle that Grandpa had made and some canned pickles!  We never leave empty handed.


 Derek taught Boston how to drive the 4 Wheeler!





 This is the corn field behind Grandpa & Grandma's house!  

Watching Grandpa work in the shop.
 August 10:  Bronx thinks he's big enough to lay by the big boys at rest time but mom still wants him to nap!
 August 11:
 We had to make a quick trip to Target for some extra paci's!  
We didn't want to lose one and be without an extra on vacation!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...