Wed. Dec 16
When I get a Starbucks gift card, I spend it quickly!
Bronx talked his mama into buying his a snowman paci clip!
Anytime he sees a snowman he says 'Olaf!'
Boston had his friend Jackson over after school. They spent most of their time playing outside in the snow!
12-17
I had texted all of the daycare families to be careful when they picked up kids because the ice outside our front door was awful and of course, I couldn't find our ice melt. Everyone was careful... except for me! The Feenstra's were the last ones to leave, and sweet little Norah forgot her sippy cup so I went outside in my slippers to catch them quick before they drove off.. The next thing I knew I was on the ground. It wasn't until I made my way inside that I noticed the damage. The torn fingernail made me pretty queezy!
My swollen thumb a few hours after the fall.
Friday morning I helped out with both of the boys' Christmas parties at school!
We did a fun game with Boston's class where the kids had to draw a snowman and Christmas tree on a paper plate that was on their head! The kids had a fun time with it!
Brigs had a fun time at his party too! This little stinker has been crying when I drop him off at school in the morning. It just breaks my heart. It's not his typical personality, so not sure if he's doing it for attention, or if he's actually really sad!
The boys got our of school early, so Derek took the older boys to the new Star Wars movie. Bronx and I had lunch with my friend Dana, and then I went to the doctor to get my thumb checked out. An xray confirmed 2 fractures in the tip of my thumb.
I get to wear this fun splint for 4-6 weeks!
Saturday, Dec 19
We went to Edgerton for the extended Vis Christmas. The only picture I got was of Brigham singing alone for the March birthday's in the 12 days of Christmas song! It was just hilarious that he was all alone, so Grandma Glady felt bad and sang for him because there was no way Brigs was singing!
Sunday, Dec. 20
I drove up to Volga with my mom for my Leah Brendsel's (my cousin Dusty's daughter) baptism.
It was the first time Grandpa Lonny had seen his very first grand child!
After baptism, we hurried back to Sioux Falls for Christmas at our house with Grandma Peggy and Lacey's family! We had a little bean bag tourney that Grandma & Lacey won.
Bronx loves his Paw Patrols!
His very own light saber & an Under Armour hoodie!
Just what B wanted. A face mask & some football cards!
Even Boston is excited for Brigs! He got the half shell heroes he was missing! Now they have ALL the characters..which is a LOT of guys!
We got Grandma a Willow Tree angel that she was missing for her nativity set.
Grandma and the boys!
Our family of 5.. next year will be 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment