Pages

Verse A Day

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Let the holiday fun begin!

Saturday, Dec 5th
We helped Alliana celebrate her 3rd birthday!  She had a Frozen party and got lots of Frozen presents!  Boston had to leave the party early for church program practice, and Brigs wasn't brave enough to take a swing at the pinata, but Bronx did!

 While we were at the party, Snoop arrived!  He brought Christmas pajama's!  This seems to be his yearly tradition :)

B is still ok with wearing matching jams with his brothers!  


 Saturday night we picked up Grandma Glady and went to a Live Nativity and then to the Western Mall for the light show!  




Sunday, 12-6
Boston had a part in the Sunday School Christmas Program!  It was his first time with a speaking part and he did great! 
Boston with his friends Noah & Brietta

 Boston is such a good big brother.  His little brothers adore him and waved at him during the program and he even waved back!



12-7
The older daycare kids taking advantage of the warm temps!  Chloe, Brigs & Gracie

 Bronx & Norah snuggling with their blankets!
12-8
Brigham had a playdate with his friend Brody.  They went to the Washington Pavillion!




Thursday, Dec 10
I had looked forward to this day for weeks!  Renae Elgersma took over my daycare for the morning so that I could have a few hours to myself!  As much as I love my boys, and my daycare kids, this was such a wonderful gift.  I loved every minute of the quiet!  It was also a fun day for Boston!  He got to celebrate his 1/2 birthday at school!  The Christmas tree cupcakes we ordered turned out so cute!

Sunday, Dec. 13
It's Brigham's turn to shine!  The Children's Church kids sang a few songs at the evening church service.  Brigs did a great job and was so proud.  



Monday, Dec. 14
We had our daycare Christmas party!  The kids were so excited!
Me and all the kiddo's before we opened gifts!

We drew names to see who would open gifts first.  Alliana got 1st pick!  I just love how Brooklyn is showing me her cheese face!
 Frozen Color Wonders Set!
 Bennett
 Bennett was pretty excited to play his new game with his sister!
Chloe had shook her gift weeks ago, and guessed it was a Lego set..
 She was right :)
Gracie helping Norah open her present.  Looks like Gracie is excited too!
 These little Melissa & Doug Water Wow's are so fun for little ones!
Chloe giving Brooklyn some help opening her gift.

 I think she likes her new book!

 Otto loves his Ninja Turtles!
 It's only fair that my own boys get a gift from their 'daycare provider' right?!
 I knew he would be so happy!

 His very first Star Wars guys!


 He is pretty excited about his new dog house & puppies!
Gracie was the most excited about opening gifts, and then got drawn last to open her present.  She waited so nice though!

My favorite picture of the day!  That face!

 She was pretty excited about her sticker doll book, but most excited about her candy fan!
 As soon as Jada got to daycare after school it was her turn!

I was spoiled with some nice gifts too!  This is the only gift I took a picture with!  Laurel Feenstra made me a pillow!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...