There is nothing better than a Starbucks from a daycare family on a Monday morning, especially right after vacation!
The kids had a no school day on Tuesday, Feb. 2nd so it was a slow daycare day!
These two are just adorable together!
Mommy even got a no school day nap!
Wed. morning was a late start day, so Brigham didn't have preschool at all.
The boys and I were extra lazy in the morning! We love days when we can all snuggle in bed and watch cartoons!
Thursday, Feb. 4
Hadlers brought Boston & Brigham to swimming lessons, so it was just Bronx and I at home for a few hours. So easy just taking care of 1! We had a nice quiet supper and Bronx got the bath tub all to himself!
Friday
Bronx loves to nap in 'My daddy's pot'. :)
I got a fun new Stitch Fix shirt, so thought it was a good day for a belly picture! It's growing...faster than I remember!
Saturday afternoon ball games! SFC played a Colman-Egan team the first game, so that was fun for me to watch! SFC won 67-22.
SFC won the second game 46-34.
We met Glady, Les, Shana, Jason & Alliana at Pizza Ranch for supper after Derek got off work. Bronx wanted to go home with Shana for a sleepover. He even cried when he had to come home with us!
Tuesday, Feb. 9
Bronx & Norah
Wed. Feb. 10
Brigham had his Valentine party at school!
I love being able to help out, and I love that he wants me there! Snack was a Valentine cookie and strawberries cut into the shape of a heart!
Playing a music game! When the music stopped you had to do what the heart said!
Thursday night swimming lessons.
Next winter Bronx will be joining his brothers!
Friday, Feb. 12
The boys didn't have school again today! Boston went with a friend for a few hours, so Brigs & Bronx and I met Lacey and the kids for lunch at the Olive Garden! Paisley was so excited to give me a present. She picked up baby B's first headband! So cute!!
Bronx was asleep a few minutes after we left the Olive Garden!
Friday night after the boys got a bath, Brigham was climbing on the Trio Lego bin by the fireplace, to try and reach a Nerf dart that was stuck to the tv. The toy bin tipped and Brigs lost his balance and fell off, hitting his head on the fireplace stone. I heard the fall and the crys, but figured it was a typical injury at our house, so hollered downstairs 'I told you boys to settle down!'. A few seconds later Boston was yelling back 'Mom! There is blood gushing from Brigham's head'. I flew off the couch and met Brigham on the stairs with red soaked hair and hands. Ugh! Derek had a late deal at work, so I quick grabbed a dishtowel and held Brigham so I could get pressure on his cut to stop the bleeding. I called Derek a few times and got no answer, and I knew I couldn't drive Brigham alone to the ER, so I called our neighbors. Joe was down in a minute, and just as Joe got here, Derek was calling me to tell me he was just pulling in the neighborhood. Joe helped get the bloody carpet cleaned up, and offered to keep Boston and Bronx while we took Brigs in. Not the way Derek hoped to end his long stressful day at work, OR my Valentine surprise that he had brought home, but that's just how it goes with little boys! Brigs cried quite a bit at home, and was very nervous about what was going to happen at the doctor, but he did GREAT! Much better than I was expecting. Thankfully, the clinic the boys usually go to was still open for Urgent Care so we stopped there rather than going to the ER. They did a fantastic job getting Brigham cleaned up, stapled up and keeping everyone calm. My cousin Lyndsie was even working, so it was nice to see a familiar face!
Brigham's cut before the nurses cleaned him up. Thankfully it wasn't too long of a gash.
All cleaned up and ready for staples!
I held a cotton ball soaked in some numbing medicine to his cut for about 20 minutes. This made the staple procedure a breeze for Brigham! He did have a few tears, but he said it was because the staples pulled his hair!
4 staples! It was a pretty slick procedure. They also noticed that Brigham had an ear infection, so after we were done getting him stapled up, we headed over to Lewis for his antibiotic.
The lone dart still stuck to the tv after we got home from the doctor!
Boston and Brigham were in good hands at the neighbors!
My Valentines day surprise waited to be opened until we got home. When Derek carried in this big cardboard package prior to heading to the doctor, I had a pretty good idea I knew what he had gotten me! I was right too, but still SO SURPRISED! A few months back I made a comment while shopping at Montgomery's that I loved a butterfly picture, and then said how cute it would be in a little girls room! Derek remembered about this picture and bought it for me & little baby B! I was undecided about what I wanted to do in her room, but now that I have a picture to go off for colors, I am so excited to start putting together the nursery!
Bronx was asleep a few minutes after we left the Olive Garden!
Friday night after the boys got a bath, Brigham was climbing on the Trio Lego bin by the fireplace, to try and reach a Nerf dart that was stuck to the tv. The toy bin tipped and Brigs lost his balance and fell off, hitting his head on the fireplace stone. I heard the fall and the crys, but figured it was a typical injury at our house, so hollered downstairs 'I told you boys to settle down!'. A few seconds later Boston was yelling back 'Mom! There is blood gushing from Brigham's head'. I flew off the couch and met Brigham on the stairs with red soaked hair and hands. Ugh! Derek had a late deal at work, so I quick grabbed a dishtowel and held Brigham so I could get pressure on his cut to stop the bleeding. I called Derek a few times and got no answer, and I knew I couldn't drive Brigham alone to the ER, so I called our neighbors. Joe was down in a minute, and just as Joe got here, Derek was calling me to tell me he was just pulling in the neighborhood. Joe helped get the bloody carpet cleaned up, and offered to keep Boston and Bronx while we took Brigs in. Not the way Derek hoped to end his long stressful day at work, OR my Valentine surprise that he had brought home, but that's just how it goes with little boys! Brigs cried quite a bit at home, and was very nervous about what was going to happen at the doctor, but he did GREAT! Much better than I was expecting. Thankfully, the clinic the boys usually go to was still open for Urgent Care so we stopped there rather than going to the ER. They did a fantastic job getting Brigham cleaned up, stapled up and keeping everyone calm. My cousin Lyndsie was even working, so it was nice to see a familiar face!
Brigham's cut before the nurses cleaned him up. Thankfully it wasn't too long of a gash.
All cleaned up and ready for staples!
I held a cotton ball soaked in some numbing medicine to his cut for about 20 minutes. This made the staple procedure a breeze for Brigham! He did have a few tears, but he said it was because the staples pulled his hair!
4 staples! It was a pretty slick procedure. They also noticed that Brigham had an ear infection, so after we were done getting him stapled up, we headed over to Lewis for his antibiotic.
The lone dart still stuck to the tv after we got home from the doctor!
Boston and Brigham were in good hands at the neighbors!
My Valentines day surprise waited to be opened until we got home. When Derek carried in this big cardboard package prior to heading to the doctor, I had a pretty good idea I knew what he had gotten me! I was right too, but still SO SURPRISED! A few months back I made a comment while shopping at Montgomery's that I loved a butterfly picture, and then said how cute it would be in a little girls room! Derek remembered about this picture and bought it for me & little baby B! I was undecided about what I wanted to do in her room, but now that I have a picture to go off for colors, I am so excited to start putting together the nursery!
No comments:
Post a Comment