Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Big Sioux Basketball League Champs!

Feb. 13:  Bronx loves to touch my belly, kiss my belly, AND try and peek in my belly button to see if he can SEE the baby!

 Family night watching the Warriors game!
 Feb. 15:  A rare moment that one of the boys is loving on the dog!
Tues. Feb. 16:  Boston has to read a biography and do a book report.  He really doesn't like to read, but at least if it's a book about sports he can tolerate it!  
 Wed. Feb. 17:  The little boys were at daycare, so after school Boston and I stopped at Dunn Brothers for a little quiet time and reading!  When I first mentioned it to Boston he wasn't sure it sounded like much fun, but he ended up thinking it was great!  
Feb. 18:  Bronxy (as Norah calls him!) and Norah catching some cartoons early in the morning!
 Bronx is going to be a great big brother!  He gets so sad when the daycare baby doesn't come for the day, and when Andi is at daycare, he bawls when she takes a nap!  
 Some nights when Bronx skips his afternoon nap he is a total reck by 6.  He is smiling with mom one minute.. (Don't you just love the purple marker on his face!)
 And then zonked the next!  
Friday, Feb. 19:  Brigham got his staples out!  We saw Dr. McKercher bright at early before school.  He thought the staples were done well and that his cut was looking great!  The nurses were busy when Dr. McKercher was ready to take the staples out, so he asked me to help out!  Brigham was so TOUGH!  He didn't cry or flinch and of course, he loved it that Buddy The Bear could be with him!
 He never complained the whole week about his staples.  
I don't even think he realized there were there most of the time!  




 All done!

 Just a little drop of blood after the staples came out, but the scab from the cut looks great!  
I'm not even sure we'll be able to see a scar!
I saw Dr. McKercher that afternoon!  Everything continues to look great which is an answer to many prayers!  My blood pressure is good, the babies heart rate is good, my weight gain is good with the doctor... but scares me a little!  I also measured a few weeks ahead, but that is pretty typical for me at this stage, and then I usually get back on track in the 3rd trimester.. lets hope!
Saturday, Feb. 20:
Boston had his Big Sioux league basketball tournament! They were the #1 seed! 
The SFC teams had to play against each other.  Our team came out on top, but it was a good match up and the boys did a great job playing fair against their friends!  Here are both teams coming together for a group picture!  A lot of talent in this group!








 Team Picture!  Tourney Champs!  
Coach Mulder, Bennett W., Cain S., Cole S., Justin B., Britton M. Coach Long
Boston, Griffin G., Gabe L., Jude VD.


Paisley came to watch Boston's games with Grandma Peggy, so between games, I put her and Boston to work outside... picking up dog poop!  I gave them each $5!

After Boston's first game, Auntie Shana took these 3 to the Children's Museum in Brookings!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...