Monday, August 1st! For those of you that read this blog that have never heard of LuLaRoe clothing... You. Have. To. Check. It. Out! So fun and so comfy!
While Boston had football practice, we picked up Otto to come and play for a few hours! The boys loved having a friend over. They miss Otto!!
Selfies of Blayke and I are the only photo's we'll have together!
Tuesday
Wednesday: We finally made it to Wild Water West! We didn't get season passes this summer, but did buy some half off day passes! Boston brought his friend Bennett with us, so those two did their own thing all day which was nice. Boston got to drive a go-kart for the first time! I was nervous for him but he did great! He was lucky because he isn't quite tall enough but they let him by!
Bronx doesn't like the water much but he sure gets a lot of smiles out of the girls!
I stopped at Target before I headed to my friend Megan's around 7PM to help with some school room prep. The gal at Target made a comment about 'You headed home to rest? You look tired.' My reply was that I had 4 kids at home, the youngest was 2 months old.. and that I would be tired for the next 18+ years! I didn't feel too tired, just a little sun burned!
The boys have been waiting months for their new hoop! It finally came Thursday evening!
Friday, August 5
Grandma Peggy picked Boston & Brigham up around lunch time. She took them to Lake Vermillion camping for the weekend! I enjoyed a few days of half the parenting and a little more quiet time! Bronx sure talks up a storm and likes to be the center of attention when his brothers aren't around.
I got a different baby carrier to try! It was easy to get on and Blayke loved it!
She holds her own bottle once in awhile.
Afternoon snuggles on the couch. Love these quiet moments to soak it all up!
Tummy time turns into nap time once in awhile! She likes to sleep on her tummy :)
Bronx was getting a little bored without his brothers to play with, so we went to Grandpa and Grandma's for supper and a few hours of playing!
The boys were sure having fun camping!
Saturday morning I took Bronx to a little carnival that was put on by our eye doctors office! We invited Shana & Alliana to join us!
Petting a rat at the Zoo Mobile!
He was brave enough to stand in line by himself, but wouldn't go on the inflatables without his mama!
Bronx trying to figure out how he can dunk it.. climbing on a car with wheels probably isn't the best idea buddy! This little stinker is always up to something!
Another quiet night without the two older boys!
Grandma Peggy brought the boys home around noon on Sunday. They had a fun time camping! Brigham slept on the floor next to Harley's kennel! He loves Grandma's puppy!
Sunday morning after church Blayke and I had some fun in the mirror! Love seeing her smile at me! I'm sure she thought I was crazy with all of my faces and funny noises!
Our afternoon walk almost turned into a nap for two kids!
We made it to Badlands for the Bronx's first sprint car race! It was fun to see all of the updates to Husets! Bronx did great! All 3 of the boys love the races. I think my dad's heart is just so full of JOY seeing his grandsons enjoy something he has so much passion for!
Our friends sat by us, so that was fun for the boys to have a friend to sit by!
I love these two!!
Our friends sat by us, so that was fun for the boys to have a friend to sit by!
I love these two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment