Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A warm end to February!

Feb. 16th
The kids didn't have school, so I had Oaklee at daycare.  Boston can talk her into anything.. even helping him with his chores!  
 Reading time for Boston & Oaklee
 The weather is just so nice!  The fresh air is awesome!
 Friday, Feb. 17
Another beautiful day!  Blayke went in the swing for the first time...and she LOVED it!  
She giggled the whole time!

 Brigs has no idea I took this picture, and I am sure he will be totally embarrassed if and when he sees it, but I want to remember everything about each stage of life for these kids.  He still likes to sneak those fingers in his mouth, but only when he is snuggling his blankets!  
 Sunday, Feb. 19
 We talked Dad into going to McDonalds and getting us each a Shamrock Shake for a special treat!

Monday was another no school day, so I had some extra's at daycare!  Having the older kids here helps keep Boston entertained!  They all have lots of fun together!
 Oaklee, Gracie and I played a few rounds of Bean Boozled!  

 Bronx's attempt at watering my flowers....  Hopefully the milk doesn't kill them!
 Feb. 21
Wed. Feb. 22
Blayke went to her first day of 'daycare'!  It was a much needed kid break that Derek and I had looked forward to for a few weeks.  We had plans to eat Sushi for lunch and then run some other errands.  Right when we got our lunch at Crave we got a call from the school that Boston had fallen and cut his eye open at recess, so we ate quickly and went and got him.  Thankfully we were just able to stop at our regular clinic and they were able to glue the cut rather than sending us to the ER for stitches!  
 I never imagined I would love Sushi, but it's so fun trying new flavors!
 Derek and I were a little bummed our kid free day got interrupted, but how life goes for us!


 


 The brown gunk is the glue the doctor put on to hold the steri strip.  We told him it looked like he had poop on his eye :)
 Thursday, Feb. 23
I met my first NFL player!  Blaire and Andi's uncle plays for the Washington Red Skins and Boston got his card autographed!  Brandon & his wife hand delivered Boston's card when they picked up the girls from daycare!  I tried not to act too 'star struck' but it was kind of exciting!  The boys were SO bummed they missed seeing Brandon in person and I loved rubbing it in! 

Feb. 25
Saturday basketball games!  
Bronx and Larkin Vis watching their brothers play!
 Brigs was disappointed it was his last game of the season!




Boston had his end of year Big Sioux tourn.




Feb. 26
Blayke is 9 months old!!  She wasn't super thrilled with our picture session!



Feb. 27
We celebrated Norah's 3rd Birthday!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...