Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, May 15, 2017

April-Part 2

Monday, April 17
A beautiful day to play outside!




 Boston is a big help with the kids when we are at games!  Brigs had a game at the Field House.
Tuesday

 I took the daycare crew out for a walk around the neighborhood!  We went searching for birds nests!

Wednesday, April 19
Blayke scoots herself backwards!

 Finishing up The Magnolia Story and starting Present Over Perfect!   Mama loves to read!

 I got a call late afternoon that Grandpa Harold was being admitted to the VA Hospital.  I already had a babysitter lined up for the evening, so instead of going to my Bible study, I headed to visit Gramps a few hours.  Poor guy just isn't 100%, but they are thinking dehydration is the diagnosis!
 He was just a hoot to visit with!  I loved that it was just the two of us for awhile!  
Thursday
He's so cute when he sleeps, but it's been almost an entire year that this little shit has crawled into our bed during the night..every. single. night. and it's just getting so old!
 Boston's class did an art project out of recycled items.  They had to sell their art work for $5, and try and sell their time for another $5 donation each.  The money raised went to water relief in Sudan!  Boston sold his Penguin flower planter to Grandma Glady & he talked Tracy Hadler and I into buying his time to help with the kids or chores :)
 Derek and I had tickets for the Florida Georgia Line concert!  It was so much fun!  Our seats were on the floor, so we had a good spot!  We met Tara & Brett there so did some visiting with them during the first two bands performing.  A fun night!




Friday, April 21
I went along with Brigham's class to the Outdoor Campus for a field trip!
The kids got to see and touch different types of frogs!





Brigs even got to hold a live worm and toss it into the water to feed the fish!


Saturday, April 22

 Now that Blayke is rolling an scooting around a little more, she will sometimes nap on her tummy....or cry until you get her off her tummy!
 Derek took Brigs to his soccer game & I was in charge of getting Boston to his baseball pictures and practice!
 A few of us cousins got together with Ali!  She was here visiting her grandma Arlys.
Sunday, April 23
A few days ago I decided Sunday morning would be a good day to sneak over to Hardwick for a bit.  I printed off some DIY Doll Bed Plans for Grandpa.  He is going to make Blayke her first piece of doll furniture for her 1st birthday!  Grandpa Ron picked up the supplies he would need, so I wanted to get all of that over to Grandpa Bud.  We got to Hardwick bright and early for donuts, and were back to Sioux Falls by 11:30 AM for Boston's Soccer Games!




 Grandpa is always so good about giving the boys rides on all of his toys!



 Boston found a little wooden cross in Grandpa's shop, so asked if he could have it.  Of course the other two boys wanted one too so Grandpa cut out some more! 
 Grandma helped sand them down for the kids.
April 25



April 26
11 sweet months with this princess!!


April 27
Brigham led Chapel and Boston played the hand bells, so I had a late start to daycare so I could attend!  Bronx, Alliana and Blayke tagged along and did so good watching the kids sing!  Blayke loved it and clapped & danced almost the whole time!

Friday, April 28
Now that Blayke is a little more mobile it's so fun to watch her nap!  She's moving around in her crib so much, and falling asleep in these sweet little poses!
 Boston traveled to Blaine, MN with his soccer coach and team after school!  He was pretty excited about getting a weekend away from home!  So so thankful for such an awesome coach and kids for him to be around!

Saturday, April 28

 Brigs spent some birthday money at Toys R Us!

 Brigs and I having some fun with Snapchat!







Sunday, April 30

Boston's soccer team won the tournament!  So fun for them!








We told Bronx he couldn't sleep IN our bed...so he set up a bed on the floor!  Derek and I laughed and laughed!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...