It's May Day!
Mom had daycare kids today so I wasn't able to go with Brigs on his field trip to The Butterfly House but I got a picture from anther mom. Brigs & his buddy Evan on the bus ride!
Getting started on painting the Lemonade Stand!
May 2
Blayke loves sunny days in her swing!
Wednesday, May 3
I took Brigs in for his 6 year check up. Petite but perfect!
Bronx isn't too far behind in size!
Friday
Playdate with friends! Lots of boys!
These boys really cater to their little sister... which probably explains why she isn't real mobile yet!
Saturday, May 6
Soccer for Brigs! A beautiful morning for it!
After soccer we boogied to baseball pictures & practice!
Brigs looks so darn cute in his little baseball outfit!
Sunday morning coffee with Derek!
Derek teaching Boston to mow. Dad is pretty particular about his yard and mow lines so I am sure it'll kill him seeing curvy lines for a bit :)
Blayke's Lemonade Stand is complete! Love how it turned out!
Tuesday, May 9
Blayke is starting to crawl AND even sat up for the first time in her crib!
Bronx rarely naps, so when he does it's an extra perk for the day!
Thursday, May 11
Boston had to do a report on a Courageous Christian. He chose to do it on Stephan Curry. Mom did most of the work, but I did make Boston sit and watch/help. He just has no interest in this kind of stuff! He got an A so that it was worth the effort!
Blayke waving at her friend Londyn who is ALL over the backyard! Blayke still just stays put.
I got a sitter for the boys and went to supper with my Dad & Lisa for Dad's 58th Birthday!
I got a surprise delivery today! So pretty!!
Friday, May 12
I went roller skating with Brigham for his end of school year fun day! He had never rollerbladed before, and by the end of our time he was able to slowly and very carefully make it around without my help :)
May 13
A goofy sleeping day for these two!
Mothers Day!
We were up bright and early for a soccer game, then brunch at Granite City and more soccer! Boston's team WON the Dakota Alliance Tourney. It was a fun day!
The soccer boys gave their moms a flower & card. It was pretty sweet!
Monday, May 15
Blayke's first wagon ride!
And now she's crawling all over!
He's pretty excited that Auntie Shana is bringing donuts in the morning!
Tuesday, May 16
That pony tail just keeps getting longer and longer!
The 4th Graders had a field trip to the Palisades in Garretson! I would have loved to go, but didn't want to close up daycare for the day.
Thursday, May 18
The last full day of school for the year and Brigs came home missing a tooth! He was so excited to tell me that he just yanked it out!
Friday, May 19
The tooth fairy came for Brigs & it's the last day of school!
This is how B really feels about the picture!
Saturday, May 20
We got together with some friends for a going away party. Such a fun group of people!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment