This girl just cracks us up!
Her new thing is using silverware when she eats....anything!
We headed to Arizona on the evening of October 4th! Tara & Brett joined us this year!
Checking in with the kids on Thursday evening. Blayke was so smiley and happy, but when she realized I wasn't home she started reaching out to me and crying. Broke my heart!
Headed out for dinner & drinks!
Friday, October 6: Breakfast with the birthday boy!
Tara & I did a little shopping after breakfast, we spent several hours at the pool and then it was off to dinner! We ate at Ocean Prim and once again it did not disappoint! Live music, sushi, yummy drinks and live music!
The food was AMAZING! It was Happy Hour too so appetizers were half off!
After we ate we also made a stop at Growler USA to do some beer tasting!
Saturday at the pool!
The gals did a lot of reading at the pool!
One of my favorite things about the trip this time! Macadamian Nut Cookie topped with ice cream. SO SO Yummy I didn't even share!
Headed home ! So excited to see the kids! Blayke sure looks like she is enjoying herself with Auntie Lacey!
October 10
She loves having cereal with milk for breakfast now! She does pretty good too!
I handed her a few oreo's to keep her quiet... I think she enjoyed them :)
She also loves to eat the markers!
Friday, October 13
Grandparents Day at school!
I had a few daycare kids on Friday so after school our neighbor Makinley came over to play with the kids.

































No comments:
Post a Comment