Monday, Oct 16
We headed up to Colman to say goodbye to Grandpa & Grandma.
Grandpa grilled up some hotdogs & Grandma had made bean soup!
Mama snuggles!
Bye Bye Bottles! Blayke went all day without her bottle and she didn't even seem to mind!
Friday, Oct 20
I helped out in Bronx's room for Pumpkin Day!
In the afternoon I took a car load of 1st graders to the Ronald McDonald House for a tour! So fun to be able to help out with both classes!
Saturday, Oct 21
Brigham finished up his first year of FOOTBALL!
The Packers were the FCA Sooper Bowl Champs!
This picture just cracks me up! The kids are all lined up to try and block the field goal. Brigs is the little man on the end. He does get teased once in awhile about being so small, but he usually shakes it off and just comments back 'Yah but i'm super fast!'
The Packers win! Brigham was SO EXCITED!
Brigs getting his medal and pizza!!
Sunday, Oct 22
Derek took Boston to his soccer games in Tea so the other kids and I did some grocery shopping, then checked out HyVee's pumpkin patch!
The Tornadoes were split into two teams for the Fall Tempo Tourney, so ended up playing against each other twice. Boston got his shot at playing goalie...and it did not go well! Ha!
Blayke has turned into such a little lady lately! She loves playing with her babies. I could watch her play for hours, it's just so fun to see all that she picks up on!
She also loves shoes and trying to wear other peoples shoes!
She even thinks combing our hair is hilarious! Even daddy plays hair salon with her!
Saturday, Oct. 28
We started off the morning at Boston's football game! They played in the Super Bowl vs. the same team they had their one and only loss too. The boys were ready for a tough game!
Boston and Josiah were friends at SFC Preschool! So fun to still keep in contact thru sports!
We see Josiah's family at a lot of soccer too!
Boston stayed home with Blayke so Bronx & I took Brigs to basketball. Bronx is so excited he has his 'girlfriend' Larkin to hang out with during the game!
I told Boston if Blayke got sleepy he could lay her down in her crib...well she got so cozy on the floor he didn't want to wake her! I don't leave Boston alone with the kids, or even just one kid very often, but he really does do a great job. He adores his little sister! This was his note waiting for us outside the door. 'Be very Quit.' HA!
































































No comments:
Post a Comment