Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Big Christmas Suprises!

On Christmas Eve, after we got home from the Gerdes/Mesman Christmas at SFC I decided to let the kids do something a little different and open a gift early.  I had some surprises for them, and couldn't keep it in another day!  They were surprises for daddy too!

Blayke and I had already gone to Disney on Ice for our 'fun day' so I just got her a little cell phone so she didn't feel left out!
 This is the only picture I got of Bronx, but he opened up a Paw Patrol bag, color book and tickets to see Paw Patrol Live!  Norah Feenstra & Laurel are going with us!
 Youngest to oldest, so Brigs was up next!

 His box had a Timberwolves pennant & an envelope...
 with Tickets for a Father/Son trip to Minneapolis to see the Bulls vs Timberwolves!  
 I think Boston was assuming tickets..but not sure he was expecting the plane tickets too!!

 Father/Son trip to Denver, CO to watch the Nuggets vs Warriors!  
So fun pulling off a surprise like this for everyone, Derek included!  Everyone is pretty excited!!
Christmas morning!  Blayke slept in and made her brothers wait patiently to open their gifts from Santa!


 Santa brought Blayke a cash register!


 The boys had a joint Santa gift.  


 Their faces are priceless!  Their first gaming system!  

























 Brigs and Bronx got to have a sleepover at Hadlers!  They never want to come home!!  







 Brewer loves to be held like a baby!


Dec. 29
Brewer doesn't have very many baby teeth through!  The vet says he could be a late teether!



 Saturday, Dec. 30
Boston played in a Mike Miller Tourney at the Pentagon!  He even got meet Mike!!
 Grandma Glady watched the 3 little ones while I went to Boston's games.  They got to decorate cookies!


 Blayke loved the frosting from her cookies!


Derek and some friends went on a 'Walk-a-Bout' downtown!  They walked from one pub to the next..in a blizzard and freezing temps!  Crazy, but Derek said it was a blast!

December 31


 Blayke and Brewer aren't going to be friends anymore...he keeps stealing her paci!

 She didn't mind if he had a white one as long as she had the pink one!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...