Brigham had some friends over for a Laser Tag Party to celebrate his 7th Birthday! You just never know how entertained kids will stay, so I wasn't expecting them to play Laser Tag the entire two hours, however...they could have! They ate pizza and cupcakes as fast as they could and Brigs opened up his gifts quickly so that they had more time to play! The boys had a blast and I think Derek and Boston enjoyed themselves too! They did a great job managing the boys and the 'teams' while I took pictures and got the food ready. The party was a success!
We heard the phrase 'Epic Party' several times!
We loved the laser guns we borrowed so much, we ordered ourselves a set!
Targets & Laser Beam cupcakes.
Let the fun begin!
I was so impressed with these light up balloons I found at Target!
Derek going over instructions!
The first group of boys to hide out upstairs! They all took their jobs so seriously!
The whole crew!
Poor Brigs was the first person to get out!
Boston's team going over some strategy!
Gift time!
Nerf guns are always a hit at our house and we can never have too many!
Ethan & Eli teamed up and got Brigs this awesome MJ shirt!
Always fun to get things to play with outside!
A slime ball slinger!
Timberwolves stuff from Trey & Ryder!
Theo's gift was a hit! A gummy snake, a sucker with a scorpion in it and a football squishy!
A light up football!
Pizza time! I am NOT much of a baker, but I did make the cupcakes myself this year.
They were a HIT because the kids asked for seconds on cupcakes before pizza :)
SEVEN!
The boys got a little silly and thought it would be fun to see if they could get the target on the cupcake to show up on their hand if they smashed the cupcake...
And then there was one kid who thought he could get the Target to show up on his forehead!
The boys got lots of laughs!
What a fun group of kids! Everyone played well, listened well & all of the kids were very polite! Brigham had a friend gift him some cash & another friend gave him a Scheels giftcard so he put that with some other birthday money and bought himself some new Jordan's. This kid and his shoes!










































No comments:
Post a Comment