Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Recap!

It's mid June and I am still trying to get caught up on documenting our month of March!  

Brewer snuggling his basketball.  



 Bronx didn't realize what Brewer was doing- so funny!  He said 'Mom.  Brewer is hugging my leg!'  LOL!!

 March 7
I started a project in Brigham's room!  Loving how it looks!
 Poor Bronx wasn't feeling well.  It's the only time he ever sleeps during the day.
March 8 
Bronx still wasn't feeling well so I took him into the clinic.  Strep came back negative.

 More napping- poor dude.  He's been getting lots of tylenol and motrin to keep his fever down.
 I left the the little kids home with Shana and I quick ran to SFC for Boston's Spring Concert.  
He enjoys playing the bells and other instruments!   While I was at the program, I got a notice from Sanford that Bronx's throat culture did grow strep so I stopped at Lewis on the way home to pick up a prescription.  I kind of had a feeling it was strep!
Isn't he funny :)
 Saturday, March 10
Grandma Peggy stayed at the house with Blayke and Brewer while the rest of us headed to Omaha for Boston's basketball tournament.  We got there in time to do a little shopping & swimming and then it was off to games.  Grandma took Blayke to watch Paisley play volleyball in Brandon!

 Bronx was feeling better Saturday AM so we decided to take him along with us to Omaha.  It was a long busy day, so by early evening he was zonked on the bleachers & had a temp again.  



 Blayke loved FaceTiming us!

 We did a little more shopping in between games on Sunday and I found a chair I wanted at TJ Maxx!  Perfect for the living room!  We'd been wanting a chair forever, so we did some rearranging in the Enclave & got it in the car!

These two are the best of friends!  



 Blaire is the sweetest little girl ever.  She loves baby Ellie snuggles!
 Tara, Amanda and I got together to celebrate Tara's birthday!  

 Boston is looking so grown up.  So handsome!




Bronx likes to snuggle Brewer- especially when he's crying or in trouble.  He runs and grabs Brewer and lets his tears soak into the dog!  
 Bronx's eczema flared up.  If we don't keep lotion on his legs they look like this.
March 17
Bronx filled out a NCAA bracket and had quite the pick!!
 Brigham went to his friend Paxton Anema's birthday party!

 Boston went with the neighbor boys to the State AA Championship Basketball game.
Daycare crafting!  Blayke is so happy she is 'big enough' to do crafts now!


We made it to SFC to watch the 1st graders lead chapel! 

Tomorrow this dude turns 7!!
The Birthday Boy!!  SEVEN!!

Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa stopped over with Brigham's gift! 

Laser Tag guns!
Grandma Peggy didn't make it down because the weather was yucky, but mom had picked up her gift so you still got to open her present!  Another XBox controller!  
Mom & Blayke painted our toes!






 March 29
Hadler sleepover!  These kids just love staying at each others houses!


 Brigs spent some birthday money and bought himself some new MJ's.  This kid sure loves his shoes!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...