The tree's and decorations are out, so the house is looking festive for Christmas! I'm enjoying a 4 day break from work, and having fun spending time at home with Boston. Yesterday we only left the house for an hour! Today is another relaxing day at home watching movies and playing toys! I'm getting caught up on house work and laundry so that's a feeling of accomplishment! I may venture out shopping today or tonight...i'm itching to buy Christmas gifts and get some preesents under the tree!!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The Tree Is Up!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We headed to Hardwick, MN on Thursday for a Thanksgiving lunch with my grandparents Bud & Marty Johnson. It's always fun to see that side of my family as we don't get together very often. Boston got a 4 wheeler ride from his cousin Nick, and great-grandpa Bud. I remember doing all of those things as a kid when we had get togethers in Hardwick, so it's fun to see that Boston enjoys those same things. It's not everday we can ride 4 wheelers and snowmobiles in the city, so that's a fun treat in a small town! We came back to town in the afternoon for an early supper with the Gerdes family. It was the first Holiday without Papa so there was definetely someone special missing at the table this year. We all said what we were Thankful for this year, another fun tradition with the Gerdes family. Boston was thankful for his family and toys:) We all had quite the laugh at the table... Glady had cut up red peppers for the veggie tray. It was real quiet as everyone was eating, and Boston says "can I have the peckers please!" We all laughed so hard we cried! He is such an entertainer:)
The tree's and decorations are out, so the house is looking festive for Christmas! I'm enjoying a 4 day break from work, and having fun spending time at home with Boston. Yesterday we only left the house for an hour! Today is another relaxing day at home watching movies and playing toys! I'm getting caught up on house work and laundry so that's a feeling of accomplishment! I may venture out shopping today or tonight...i'm itching to buy Christmas gifts and get some preesents under the tree!!
The tree's and decorations are out, so the house is looking festive for Christmas! I'm enjoying a 4 day break from work, and having fun spending time at home with Boston. Yesterday we only left the house for an hour! Today is another relaxing day at home watching movies and playing toys! I'm getting caught up on house work and laundry so that's a feeling of accomplishment! I may venture out shopping today or tonight...i'm itching to buy Christmas gifts and get some preesents under the tree!!
Labels:
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've had the privilege of hearing a Gerdes family uproar, so I can just imagine what it was like after Boston's comment. How funny!
ReplyDelete