Pages

Verse A Day

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Boston's 4th Birthday Party!

This past week was my first week working part time. I can't even put into words how awesome my new schedule is! It's very weird for me going into work and "punching in" at 8 and "punching out" when the clock says 12! As a supervisor my role was so different. I felt like I was pulled in 90 different directions each day, and was responsible for 10 other people! If someone was sick..I filled in. If work wasn't ready for the next day of clinic..I worked until it was complete. It is so nice to not have those stresses anymore!! We still haven't gone to the pool yet this summer but now that i've gotten a few projets done at home and the birthday party has come and gone, we are ready for some SUN and relaxing at Wild Water West!!

Friday afternoon Boston and I picked up my neice Paisley! She came over for a sleepover! Boston & Paisley had a fun time playing all afternoon while I did some baking for the birthday parties! Paisley camped out in her sleeping bag on Boston's floor, and suprisingly enough...they BOTH slept through the night!! While they were having their snack before bed Paisley said "Auntie Jamie, I love staying the night at your house!" She is just the sweetest thing!

Saturday was Boston's big day...and what a day it was! Boston had such a great time at his birthday parties yesterday! Yes, that's right, he had 2 parties! (Spoiled..i know!) At 11:00 yesterday morning his "friends" came over for a party. There were ten 4 year olds here! The kids were all so well behaved and had a great time playing in the bounce house! They got about an hour of bouncing in and then we had lunch. We had peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches (B's favorite) and some other fun kid snacks! After we ate lunch and had cupcakes, Boston opened his gifts. Boston got so many fun new things from his friends! After gift opening.. it was raining.. I was so bummed the kids couldn't bounce some more before their parents came to get them, but they had fun playing in Boston's toy room and trying out some of his new toys! After the kids left about 1:30, the rain clouds moved out and the sun began to shine! We got the bounce house up again and dryed out with some towels..and we were boucing again for the next party! At 3:00, family and a few more friends came over for round 2 of Birthday celebrating! It was so funny.. We all sang Happy Birthday to Boston, and then he blew out his candle and made a wish. He wished out loud..and guess what he said.. "I wish for my mommy to love me!". It was so funny and heartbreaking at the same time. I of course said "I already LOVE you buddy!".. and now I feel awful and wonder if maybe he doesn't think I love him :(

The bounce house stayed up until 9:00 last night! We definetely got our moneys worth again this year! Hard to believe we celebrated ANOTHER birthday already...seems like a few weeks ago I was just planning for his 3rd birthday party. I get super emotional when I think about how fast the time is going.. so i'll blog about that later :) Happy Sunday!!

Paisley & Boston after bath time!

The Spiderman Bounce House and Slide!


Boston and all of his friends!

Grandma Glady even went bouncing and sliding with Boston!

Happy 4th Birthday Buddy!
Boston loves anything Super Hero-ish!

A new bat!! So long Little Tykes bat, it's on to the real deal now! :)

Showing off his new pj's, and one of his new puzzles that he already put together!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...