Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A new camera!

I have been wanting a new camera for months but have been so busy with other things I'd kind of forgotten about it or at least had put it on the back burner for awhile.  A friend of mine commented on facebook earlier this week how she had gottten a new camera and that she was loving it! (It was one of the cameras I had been considering)  Ever since then i've had a new camera on my brain 24/7 so finally decided today I would take the plunge!  Thank you to my dear husband for making this purchase possible!  He works so hard for us!  So thank you honey!  I love you! And I love the new camera!! 

I was so worried that it would be absolutely impossible to figure out to run it, but after playing around with it for an hour I have the basics down. A few more days of practice and changing up the settings and the newborn baby pictures will look professional :) 

Here are a few pictures from today with my new Canon T2i!

Grandpa Ron bought a new toy so he had to bring it over and show it off to Boston!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dad even trusted me with the controls!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boston thought it was more fun to run after the sprint car so he got Grandma Lisa to run with him because there was no way on earth I was going to!
Photobucket
Boston playing the game Angry Birds on my iphone!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are great photos Jamie! I'm glad you're enjoying your new camera. We have a Nikon dslr and love it. I love the photo where Boston and his grandma are running - grandma is completely in the air!
    I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition soon! I'm excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if you were out there running with him it might have started things moving along... :) New camera looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! you'll love it! i love having our canon - especially since it snaps pictures much faster. now i want some new lens :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...