Pages

Verse A Day

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Week!

It's hard to believe a week has passed.  I find myself in tears at random moments throughout the day as I stop and think about how blessed I am, and I immediately stop and thank God for His gifts.  Brigham is perfect and precious in every single way.  The week has gone as well as can be expected as we adjust to our family of 4..and Boston adjusts to not being the center of our attention :)  Tuesday was a very rough day.  Boston was acting out and by the time Derek got home after a 12 hour shift I was in tears. I felt like I spent the entire day nursing or pumping, or hollering at Boston to settle down or stop messing with Brigham. Derek had a 'talk' with Boston and today was better.  Derek had the day off today so I took Boston to school so we could have some 'Boston and Mom' time, and then we ventured out to lunch as a family.  It was nice to get out of the house, and also nice to have Derek's help for the day.  I got an hour nap which was much needed!  Derek is such a good dad, and has been a huge help around the house so I am blessed in that department as well! My friend Tracy (Tracy Pollard Photography) took Brighams newborn pictures yesterday.  I've gotten a sneak peak at a few and they are so precious.  I can't wait to share them with you!!  Here are a few pictures from the past few days.



First 'Wash Cloth' Bath.. it didn't go so well!  He cried about as hard getting wiped down as he does when he gets his diaper changed!   
 Beautiful bouqet of flowers delivered yesterday from the Doctors and staff at my work!


 Boston playing with Brighams new bath toys that our neighbor Wendi brought over today!
 Brigham can really hold his head up well already!  I just love it when he looks in your eyes.. it makes me wonder what he's thinking!
 Boston and Brigham at 1 week old!
 Even though Boston is adjusting to sharing all of the attention..he still loves little Brigham.  I think he kissed Brigham about 30 times today :)
 Brigham Jigs- 1 week!  The orange aphgan was made by one of my Junebug friends!!  It came in the mail Saturday!  It matches the orange in his room perfect!  Thank you Kristy!!
Precious..  My boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...