This week he is walking from one room to the next. If he falls, he crawls to the nearest thing to pull up on, and then walks some more. My 10 1/2 month old baby is walking! I just can't believe it.
I looked back at Boston's baby book today to see what stage he was in at this age. He was a little over 11 months when he was walking all over, and he weighed 2.5 pounds more than Brigham! Boston had fun looking through his photo albums from when he was a baby. He kept saying 'Mom! Brigham wears this shirt now!', or 'Why are my cheeks so chubby?' :)
It's been another busy week. The family that I have been babysitting for every Tues. and Thurs. will no longer be needing me on a regular, part time basis. I only have them 2 more days in Feb., and then it will only be on an as needed basis. However, my schedule is filling up with other families needing back up/drop in care. Next week I babysit 4 days! And then I wonder how the weeks fly by so fast?!
Boston and I have been busy making his Valentines for his classmates. They have a Valentine party on Tuesday. We opted for a home-made Valentine this year. They sure are fun, but spending $5 on a box of cards would have been much easier! The teacher wanted all the kids to write all the names on the cards themselves. It's so time consuming, but he is so much better at it this year than last year and it's great practice for him. When we got to the Valentine for his girlfriend (Sophie) he asked me if he could draw a heart on it. :) So cute! His preschool group went to All American Gymnastics on Tuesday this week. I had to babysit that day, so when he got home I asked him what he all did, and who he all played with. He said 'I followed Sophie around.' I'm sure his dad would be proud.. :)
I need to wrap this up so I can get to my reading. I've got a few days of my Bible reading to catch up on, need to start & finish The 5 Love Languages before our book group meets on the 20th, and also read more of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo! Enjoy the pictures from our week!
Say Cheese!
Lookin around. :)
He loves to push his cars around on the kitchen floor!
On Tuesday he pulled the plant off the stand. The pot didn't break, but there was dirt everywhere!
What a ham!
This is his version of 'So Big'. Looks like he's praising God! :)
And this is what B does. He starts off every morning with 2 chances to use the iPad. If he's sassy or disobeys, he loses a turn. He's a pretty darn good kid, so it's not very often he doesn't get to play! At night, when Brigham goes to bed, we talk to each other using Face Time. Gotta love the Apple products!
No comments:
Post a Comment