The whole class. The residents were just in awe that the kids could sing Jesus Loves Me in Spanish!
Boston giving Dorothy her gift.
You can tell by the look on her face that it meant so much to her that the kids took the time to come!
Boston & Dorothy
All the kids visiting with their new friends.
Boston and his friend Bearl. It was so cute because she thought Boston's name was Austin, so we said 'Austin, bu with a B'. Then we asked her what her name was.
She replied 'Pearl, but with a B'. :)
It was such a fun morning! I LOVE being involved. It makes me so appreciative for all the hard work my husband does so that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom. The flexibility to volunteer for field trips, help in Boston's classroom and the school lunch room wouldn't be possible otherwise. Also blessed with good friends willing to help out with Brigham so that I am able to get out and do special things with Boston. So much to be thankful for today, and every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment