5/18
5/19
5/25
Here is a not-so-short recap of the last few weeks. We've been busy..
Derek is loving his new position at Billion, and I am so happy for him! He doesn't get home most nights until after Brigham is in bed, and sometimes Boston and I are even in bed, so we ALL enjoyed having him home for his first weekend off! A Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was fabulous! It also happened to be Mothers Day weekend, so that was even better! Derek asked me if there was anything special I was wanting. Within a few seconds I had an answer. I didn't want flowers, a massage or to go shopping for anything, I just wanted him to do the house cleaning for me. It is SO hard to keep up on the house work. The boys keep me so busy, and are constantly making messes as fast as I can clean, and the farther along I get in the pregnancy, the less energy I have for all that extra stuff. I'm not sure Derek was overly thrilled about cleaning, but he did it! Saturday morning he slaved away, and Sunday was 'Whatever Mom Says Goes' day! I wish there were more weekends like this!
I'm sure Derek wouldn't appreciate me posting all of the pictures I took of him cleaning the house, but I had to post just one! Look at him go!
We also celebrated my dads 55th birthday on the 11th. We all met for supper at the Tea Steakhouse. My boys have the best grandpa in the world, and I am blessed enough to call him my dad!
Boston wrote a special note in Grandpa's card. Just melts my heart!
Grandpa and the grandkids!
Brigs and Derek checking out some video's on the Ipad.
Friday, May 10th, was National Daycare Provider Day! One of the daycare families gave me this beautiful plant!
The nice weather has been so nice on daycare days. We spend as much time outdoors as we can. The kids love it!
We also love to have picnics outside when it's nice!
Might as well leave the crumbs and spills for the birds :)
Another special treat that I got from one of the daycare families was pizza delivery for lunch! So nice to not have to prepare a meal and the kids thought it was awesome!
Cherry Berry treat!
Friday, May 17th, my dad took Boston for the night. Derek worked late, so Brigs and I hung out!
He loves to run barefoot on the sidewalk!
This is what Brigham thinks of my coffee!
And this is what he thinks of my Diet Coke! I can't leave anything in this kids reach!
Boston and my dad have so much fun together! Here they are trying to get a tree branch down that was stuck in a tree. They tied a rope around a football, threw the football up into the tree and some how managed to pull it down.
Apparently my dad also lets my son climb on the roof! He didn't send me this picture until AFTER he had brought Boston home safe!
Saturday afternoon, May 18th, we headed to Hardwick for my cousins graduation party. Nic & Emilee were my last cousins to graduate from High School. Makes me feel SO old! Boston said Grandpa's snoring kept him up all night, so he was sound asleep in the car 10 minutes down the road.
The kids stayed very entertained on all of Grandpa Bud's toys!
Derek has been working the entire Memorial weekend, so the boys and I have been hanging out, mostly indoors. I am so sick of rain! We did get a pretty decent day yesterday, and spent the entire day outside. Friday night was movie night! It's a special treat when I put candy in
their popcorn bowls!
Watching Ninja Turtles.
No comments:
Post a Comment