Pages

Verse A Day

Monday, July 1, 2013

38 Weeks-Baby #3

I had a doctor appointment on Friday, the 28th.  Everything checked out great!  I weighed the exact same as last week, so total weight gain this pregnancy is still 23 pounds.  My belly still measures at 36 weeks, but the doctor wasn't concerned at all.  My belly didn't grow much the last few weeks with Brigham either, and she thought the baby had dropped.  I'm dilated to a 2, and baby's head is still real low.

I felt awful for 3-4 days after my last appointment. Last Sunday & Monday night I was up until 2 AM, wide awake and had really restless legs.  I took some Tylenol PM on Tuesday night and slept great, so I have been continuing to take that each night before bed.  I feel much better after a good night of rest, and am actually not too uncomfortable these last few days either.  We have a 'go-go-go' schedule, so being comfortable is a good thing!

We started a countdown on the chalk board last week!
 It was very relaxing to be at the pool a few days this last week.  The cool water felt good too!
 After walking around at the zoo all morning on Saturday, I really felt like the baby had dropped!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...