Pages

Verse A Day

Friday, September 5, 2014

Sidewalk Chalk Art!

The boys and I headed downtown early so we could eat some supper at The Diner!  I survived eating out with all 3 boys by myself :)  We met up with Derek & the Elgersma family after we ate so we could check out the sidewalk chalk art!  It was a beautiful night downtown.  The boys loved seeing Spiderman!  All of the art was so impressive!  I ran into a gentleman at The Diner who commented about how busy life must be for me with 3 boys.  I get that comment a lot!  As we were leaving The Diner, Brigham wandered ahead of me and grabbed some random glass from an empty table and took a drink of it!  Totally normal behavior for Brigs.  This man saw it happening and just chuckled at me.  Later in the night we saw him again and he said to me 'I see you still have all 3 of them!'.  I honestly think he thought I was going to lose one of my kids!  So funny.  Life is super busy with 3 boys.  They have energy that never dies down, one of them is always talking or crying, and 80% of the time I am super stressed out.  However, I wouldn't want it any different.






 Brigs loved Jake & The Neverland Pirates!

 The Up art was still being worked on.  We overheard them saying the artist had been working on it all day.  That's a long day of coloring with chalk!

Such cute kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...