Pages

Verse A Day

Thursday, May 21, 2015

School. Is. Out!

It's officially summer break!  I'm looking forward to lazy mornings and a much slower pace of life these next few months.  I often take it for granted (and whine about all the work once in awhile) that I am able to stay home with my boys, but when summer rolls around, I am once again reminded of what a blessing it is! We are patiently waiting for sunshine and warmer temps!

Sunday, May 10:  Mothers Day!  We went to church as a family & then had lunch at Cherry Creek.  Part of my gift this year was some time alone!  I had grand plans to spend the entire day away from home running errands or sitting at a coffee shop to catch up on the blog and my shutterfly books, but the severe weather gave me a scare!  I was in Kohls doing some shopping & they called us all to the bathrooms to wait out a tornado watch!  I quickly left the store and drove home as fast as I could! The sirens didn't end up going off, but we did get a LOT of rain.
 A quiet supper at Panera Bread with my laptop!
 All 3 of you proudly showing off your swimming lesson certificates!  You all passed!

Wed. May 13.  Brigham's last day of school!  Usually the little boys are up before Boston, but Brigham slept in until almost 8!  
 A fun craft I did with the daycare crew.  Their grass hair is growing!
 Brigs did great at Preschool!  So proud of him!
1st and Last day comparison.  He looks so grown up!
Bronx loves to join in on the pictures!
Love his pose!  Ha!


Thursday, May 14.  Bronx did some water color painting on his face!
 He knew he was in trouble so he was trying to hide by closing his eyes!
Your first baseball game!  


Friday, May 15.  Brigs got to go to the zoo with Chloe in the morning!


The kids have loved watching their 'hair' grow!
 After B's baseball game, we all went to the Pizza Ranch for supper.  A nice romantic dinner for our 5th Anniversary!

 Saturday, May 16.
Your last soccer game of the season!
You had such a fun time playing and were bummed it was the last game.  The Avengers won & you had 2 goals!  That made 13 goals for the season!








A late afternoon nap.

 Monday, May 18.  Mason's last day of daycare!  So bittersweet!
 Beautiful flowers from the Snyder family!
 Boston spent the afternoon at Carousel Skate!  Here he is with Jackson Prins & Noah Lamfers!
Boston & Jackson.  They must have wanted to scare the girls away with their vampire teeth.
Boston, Jackson & Lincoln Prins.  Boston really has such a great group of friends at SFC.
Such a blessing!
Wednesday, May 20th.  Boston's last day as a 2nd grader!
1st & Last day comparison.  He grew in his front tooth!


 
Last day of school pick up!  That's exciting for mom!


 I know Boston sure loved his teacher this year!  I did too!

After school we went to lunch at BK.  It was Boston's choice!

This is what having all 3 boys at home for the next 91 days looks like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...