Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Soccer, Soccer & More Soccer!

Tuesday, April 19
Brigham had a soccer game at the Sanford Field House!





Had to get a picture of my VERY lopsided belly!  

April 20
Bronx thinks he's big stuff riding his own bike!  He's moving pretty slow though!
Thursday, April 21
Bronx having breakfast with some of his favorite daycare girls!
 The daycare kids, young and old, all rest super nice in the afternoon.  Whether it's sleeping, or just watching a movie for a bit, they are usually quiet for a good hour or so.  Bronx rarely lets me get quiet time!  I was sitting in the sun reading my book for a bit, and he just sat in the grass next to me eating my snack!  The next thing I knew he was out on the swing with his paci and blanket!

Friday, April 22
Hair cut day!  Brigham has been wanting a short style for awhile, so today was the day!  He was SO EXCITED and ended up loving the new hair do!  Boston wants his long and shaggy so he just got a trim, and we didn't want to cut Bronx's curls off, so he just got a trim too.  All so handsome with their own look!

Brigham's before picture!
Boston all trimmed up and swooped to the side..  Mom isn't a fan of this in between stage, but think it'll look awesome on him after it grows another couple months!
Brigham's turn... Lots of hair coming off!!



This style fits his personality SO WELL!!




Saturday, April 23
Boston was on fire!  He had 7 goals and 1 assist!  The team won 8-5!
 Brigs had 2 goals in his game, so the boys said they set a new Gerdes record for goals in one day!
 Bronx snuck into some Oreo's..

 When I went to the kitchen to wipe him up I found this...a pile of cookies without frosting! He does this every time he eats Oreos!
Sunday, April 24
33 Weeks Pregnant!
 Mom and I went to Wine & Canvas for a Paint Your Pet event!  It was a bit overwhelming seeing all the little spaces we had to paint, but it was SO WORTH the time!

 Mom painting a picture of Harley!
 Brings me to tears..  I miss Jaxon.
 This is my painting after 4 hours!  It looks awesome, but I still have a good few hours to go!
Mom has a few hours to go too!   They sent us home with our plate of paint so we can finish on our own time in the next few days.
 Derek doing an impression of me after I eat.
I get SO uncomfortable no matter how big or small the meal.
April 25
I finally got dad talked into going to the eye doctor for an exam!  Sure enough, he needs some glasses, especially to wear while at work!  He looks pretty darn handsome in them too!
Tuesday, April 26
Mom played a joke on dad today!  I taped my painting of Jaxon over one of our family canvas' and texted dad asking him if he liked the spot I found for the picture.  He said 'NO!' , which mom figured he would!  We will find a special spot for it though whether dad likes it or not!
 Almost 34 weeks pregnant.  I've been struggling with a lot of gagging, dry heaving, and puking these last few weeks. Mostly right away in the morning, or in the middle of the night, but the gagging kind of happens randomly throughout the day.   I haven't gained any weight since Feb., but the doctor keeps assuring me that the baby's heart rate is good, the baby is very active, and my belly is measuring on track so she doesn't have any concerns.  I started taking Zantac (thinking maybe Acid Reflux is the issue) on Saturday, but so far still having issues.
Before we headed to Brigham's game, we stopped by the hair salon so Brigham could get his hair shaved down a bit shorter!  Having the sides shaved down shorter gives him the look we were going for!
Brigham had a soccer game.  It was a little chilly, but the cool temps didn't stop him from having an awesome game!  He tied Boston's single game record with 7 goals and 1 assist.  He was SO PROUD and worked so hard to meet or break his big brothers goal!  



 Brigs has such a great coach!  The same coach he had last year, and even a handful of the same little boys so they have such a fun time!

 Brigs is just so fast!  A break away for another goal!



Brigs and his friend Gage!  Brigham was so excited that Gage was on his team again AND that he got Gage's dad as a coach again!






Wednesday, April 27
Mom was so excited about being able to go along on the field trip to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Homestead in DeSmet... until I saw the forecast! It was freezing cold and raining all day.  Mom tagged along with your class for most of the morning, but ended up going in to sit in the gift shop about an hour before you were finished.  



The kids each got to make a corn cob doll.  This taught them how the Ingalls children made do with what they had, and that even the simplest little doll was such an exciting toy for them!

 The kids also got to make a rope.  Here they are spinning the rope.

Mom staying dry and trying to warm up while your class did a few more things outside in the rain.   You poor kids came in soaked and freezing cold.  
Boston and I came down with the flu in the early morning hours of Thursday, April 28, so I had to close up daycare.  We both slept a lot of the day, and were pretty lazy.  Thankfully we were feeling a little better towards evening.  At first mom just thought it was her usual puking because of the pregnancy since I got sick before we left home Wed. morning for the field trip, but then when you ended up sick too, I figured it was a bug we had caught.  Friday we were back in business!   I got my LulaRoe purchase and love the new leggings and black shirt I got!  So comfy, and so cute!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...