Pages

Verse A Day

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Daycare Halloween Fun!
 We made Spookley snacks!






 The girls played Halloween memory!

One day I was looking through Blayke's closet and this cute little red cardigan sweater jumped out at me.  I thought 'Oh that looks just a Little Red Riding Hood coat!'...and there started our Halloween costume idea!  We borrowed the rest of the Little Red Riding Hood & Granny costume, but I did whip up Brigham's wolf costume myself!  I bought a cheap sweatsuit some felt and fabric glue.  The finished product was pretty cool and Brigs loved it!


Oh Granny!  So so funny!  He didn't whine once about being an old lady & he loved all the laughs and comments about his costume being the best!


Blayke loved her costume.  She's so into shoes so she pranced around with her shiny black shoes all night!


 Boston didn't have any trick or treating plans until about 10 minutes before this picture!  A friend invited him over, so we found the referee shirt in Derek's closet!  
 We did reverse trick or treating with Grandpa Ron & Grandma Lisa this year!  They came to us! Ever since we came back from AZ in early Oct. Blayke is not sure what to think when grandma & grandpa's come to the house.  She was super happy until she had to get close to Grandpa for a picture!  


 Trick or Treating at Grandma Glady & Grandpa Les'!

 Blayke might have to be granny next year!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...